Interested in becoming a part of the dialogue? Join our google group at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I become an active member?
- Fill out the attached form, which can also be found at http://libr.org/plg/join.php.
- Enclose $10 annal dues fee; check or cash. Checks should be made payable to Wayne State University.
- Send the completed form and membership dues to: Progressive Librarians Guild,Wayne State University 106 Kresge Library, Detroit, MI 48202
Half of dues are sent to the national Progressive Librarians Guild National headquarters, and the other half is deposited into the PLG WSU account at Wayne State University.
- Some membership scholarships are available. Email: email@example.com for requests and additional information.
- Benefits of PLG-WSU membership includes: being added to the national Progressive Librarians Guild listserv, receiving Progressive Librarians Guild journal mailings, and becoming part of a network of like-minded colleagues.
- Membership is valid for one year.
- Questions can be sent to:
- PLG-WSU email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLG-WSU mailing address: Progressive Librarians Guild, Wayne State University 106 Kresge Library, Detroit, MI 48202