Interested in becoming a part of the dialogue? Join our google group at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I become an active member?
- Fill out the attached form, which can also be found at http://libr.org/plg/join.php.
- Enclose $10 annal dues fee; check or cash. Checks should be made payable to Wayne State University.
- Send the completed form and membership dues to: Progressive Librarians Guild,Wayne State University 106 Kresge Library, Detroit, MI 48202
- Some membership scholarships are available. Email: email@example.com for requests and additional information.
- Benefits of PLG-WSU membership includes: being added to the national Progressive Librarians Guild listserv, receiving Progressive Librarians Guild journal mailings, and becoming part of a network of like-minded colleagues.
- Membership is valid for one year.
- Questions can be sent to:
- PLG-WSU email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLG-WSU mailing address: Progressive Librarians Guild, Wayne State University 106 Kresge Library, Detroit, MI 48202